Help to achieve silver colour please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aff yer nut

Reaction score
Hiya can anyone advise me please best way to get silver highlights into Base 1 black hair I tried pre lightening first in the past but when I applied the silver it turned out green any advice welcome please.

You need to tone all the yellow out so you've got a white base. If your using a blue based colour it will turn green against the yellow of the hair of its not been toned to white

You need to tone all the yellow out so you've got a white base. If your using a blue based colour it will turn green against the yellow of the hair of its not been toned to white
Thanks Lauren its getting it to white its the problem can you suggest anything to help?

Thanks Lauren its getting it to white its the problem can you suggest anything to help?

You need to get it to very pale yellow and tone to white.

I know this thank you but what would you suggest I use to tone it to white?

Anything violet based, you need it to be a level 9 first tho, with as little yellow left in it as possible, bleach is the only way to do it, what have you lifted to so far?

Anything violet based, you need it to be a level 9 first tho, with as little yellow left in it as possible, bleach is the only way to do it, what have you lifted to so far?
Thank you I'm doing it tomorrow and as you said going to try to lift it too level 9

Latest posts

Back