Help! TS20 spray tan machine not working!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerryrw

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've had my TS20 since November 2012 as long as I can remember it has always leaked from the gland nut next to the trigger. I've tried every single trouble shoot guide and followed every bit of advice to what it could be but with no luck. Now it is not spraying properly!! Sprays fine, then just air, spray again, air again. I've cleaned the machine within a inch of its life. Always keeps the filter clean on top of the machine, keeping it away from the tent as best possible. Never tilt and always keep it upright. Not to much solution in the cup. Have tried different adjustment settings on the back of the Hun. I have literally tried EVERYTHING. The only thing now I can think its become faulty. The leak from the gland nut is terrible and just becomes worse no matter what I do. And now the whole problem of it not spraying properly. Please any advise or experiences with this would be much appreciated! Thanks! Xxx

Hey everyone,

I've had my TS20 since November 2012 as long as I can remember it has always leaked from the gland nut next to the trigger. I've tried every single trouble shoot guide and followed every bit of advice to what it could be but with no luck. Now it is not spraying properly!! Sprays fine, then just air, spray again, air again. I've cleaned the machine within a inch of its life. Always keeps the filter clean on top of the machine, keeping it away from the tent as best possible. Never tilt and always keep it upright. Not to much solution in the cup. Have tried different adjustment settings on the back of the Hun. I have literally tried EVERYTHING. The only thing now I can think its become faulty. The leak from the gland nut is terrible and just becomes worse no matter what I do. And now the whole problem of it not spraying properly. Please any advise or experiences with this would be much appreciated! Thanks! Xxx

Oh no :( where did you buy it from?

Tell us what ways you've tried cleaning it and maybe someone will know of a way you haven't tried yet xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank u for your reply!

I've unscrewed the front and took all the spindle out and soaked all the separate parts. I always run warm water through after every tan. I really have tried everywhere the Earlex site suggests and what other forums have mentioned. I've spoken to the salon I got it from when I did my training and I've done everything they suggested already :-( I'm thinking of maybe buying a replacement gun to see if that will work? Xx

Thank u for your reply!

I've unscrewed the front and took all the spindle out and soaked all the separate parts. I always run warm water through after every tan. I really have tried everywhere the Earlex site suggests and what other forums have mentioned. I've spoken to the salon I got it from when I did my training and I've done everything they suggested already :-( I'm thinking of maybe buying a replacement gun to see if that will work? Xx

Have you turned the nozzle on the back so it's ALL the way open and then flushed warm soapy water through. There might be a blockage actually inside the gun, rather than on the bits you take out and running warm soapy water through at full power may be enough to dislodge it as maybe just normal speed like you would spray isn't enough? ;) just an idea

Failing that I have no idea :( Is there anyone near by that you can borrow their gun to test first before you buy one?

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you actually adjusted the gland nut at all and checked the gland seal?

Sounds to me like your gland seal needs replacing and this should stop the leak.

As for spraying solution then air, then solution.... that sounds like it might be the pick up tube, have you tried changing that?

Latest posts

Back