Help Wanted Please!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile_beauty

Reaction score
I'm starting up mobile and renting a room for a 2 days a week,:eek:

I need to buy all my own products and equipment (except for a couch and trolley and salon furniture)

Ive purchased the Thai Manicure and Pedicure product and would like some reviews if anybody has any:green: Also, I've purchased CHI facial kit having done some research and assumed its ok so if anybody has any client feedback?

Also, Could anyone offer advice (any would be appreciated!) on essentials that I need to buy?

It would be a great help, my heads spinning from all the thinking!!!:rolleyes:

Hiya!

When i first started up i brought thai man and ped stuff and i really like it it smells lovley and i think the products are nice all my clients love it!! I also brought the chi facial products which are also ok i have had a few clients with very sensitive skin who have said the mask stings a bit but that is the only comment ive had its a good start out product!

You just need to make a list thats the best thing you can do so you can keep track of what you need to buy and when you have got it cross it off so you dont get in a mess thats what i did! Just think about all the stuff you use and will definatley need and think about it all logicly you will be fine!!

Hope this helps a bit! xx

Latest posts

Back