Help with Acrygel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cristina ward

Reaction score
can you help?
i've recently taken the acrygel course with michelle porter throught Capital. i am practicing on loads of people. however i seem to be getting complaints that they break easily, like the whole extention breaks off, and if they don't break off they are cracking . what am i doing wrong?

also yesterday i put an over lay over mine own nails, i did everything by the book and today i was able to pick them all off with my teeth because they started to lift every where!!! what did i do there???? my natural nails had no shine on them as i made sure they were well prepared. please help.:eek:

hi. sorry to hear you are having problems. I had the same problems after finishing my liquid & powder course in the end i phoned them and they asked me to come in and went over things with me again (no charge of course) which helped ,and i am fine now, give them a ring am sure they will be happy to help. good luck with it you will get there.

can you help?
i've recently taken the acrygel course with michelle porter throught Capital. i am practicing on loads of people. however i seem to be getting complaints that they break easily, like the whole extention breaks off, and if they don't break off they are cracking . what am i doing wrong?

also yesterday i put an over lay over mine own nails, i did everything by the book and today i was able to pick them all off with my teeth because they started to lift every where!!! what did i do there???? my natural nails had no shine on them as i made sure they were well prepared. please help.:eek:
I havent used Acrygel so cant really help you, but picking them off with your teeth isnt a good idea. Your nails wont last long if you keep doing that hun..x

can you help?

Maybe mate you need to do more courses and get a feel of product chemistry and A&P, don't give up!!
Just get a lot of info from the site and do a little more training x

Are you using the correct lamp? It sounds to me that the nails have not been cured sufficently.
I love this product - apart from the terrible heat spikes you can get if you are not careful. I experience no lifting and find the product really strong and durable.Loads better than many other systems I have tried!!

Are you using the correct lamp? It sounds to me that the nails have not been cured sufficently.
I love this product - apart from the terrible heat spikes you can get if you are not careful. I experience no lifting and find the product really strong and durable.Loads better than many other systems I have tried!!

I had the same problem with the heat spikes and spoke to a rep from Star Nails about it. They recommended to hold the nails in the glow of the light for 30 secs before you put them under the lamp. Seems to really help! Again I think this product is great - I have had alot more success than any other product, nails last for weeks :lol:

can you help?

iya! u might of had a bit of air trapped in them that is why they proberbly have lifted! i done my acrygel course with michelle porter. maybe u should get better nailstips if they keep breaking xxx

Hi everyone that tried top help with my querie. the problem was that i was not using enought product on the stress area, now i am, and i'm not having any complaints. infact, i tried the new technic on my sis - who is very heavy handed- and so far she has not brocken or cracked a single nail.that was a week ago -a day. Hurrah!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back