Help with balayge ombre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hula

Reaction score
I have balayge ombre my daughters hair but I have a line which I would like to blend more.
the colour is only half way as she didn't want it too high but I realise I will have to go slightly higher to blend. should I use the backcomb method or just weave a few foils a little further up. I have been hairdressing a long time but am just starting to try all these new techniques would be grateful.for a bit of help

I have balayge ombre my daughters hair but I have a line which I would like to blend more.
the colour is only half way as she didn't want it too high but I realise I will have to go slightly higher to blend. should I use the backcomb method or just weave a few foils a little further up. I have been hairdressing a long time but am just starting to try all these new techniques would be grateful.for a bit of help

I would use backcomb method with angled sections ? Or even backcomb and teasy lights .
I’ve attached a pic of my daughters hair I used backcomb method angling my sections

Attachments

• 2E06A2A5-18ED-49EC-A8C7-E8D6C1884CD7.jpeg
    2E06A2A5-18ED-49EC-A8C7-E8D6C1884CD7.jpeg
    590.8 KB · Views: 47
I would use backcomb method with angled sections ? Or even backcomb and teasy lights .
I’ve attached a pic of my daughters hair I used backcomb method angling my sections
looks beautiful thanks for your help. do.you find with backcomb it's hard to get the tangles out

looks beautiful thanks for your help. do.you find with backcomb it's hard to get the tangles out
Haha yes depends on the hair but some hair is a bit of a nightmare lol x

Latest posts

Back