help with bf's horrific nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
afternoon geeks,

My boyfriend has biten his nails since he was 7 he is now 29, in all the eight years of being together he only showed me his nails yesterday, iv asked him a million times but he wouldnt. i was horrified at what i saw, his biten down nails are thick, some yellowish with brown/black kinda track marks goin virtically down the nail, with lumps and bumps on the nail plate, obviously no free edge but a layred effect where there should be, of new and old nail, unfortunatley he wudn let me take a pic so im afraid you'll have to go on my discription, does anyone know if this is just due to very neglected biten nails or is there some kind ofl infection or disease there...they are the worst nails iv ever seen.

ill try and get a pic tonite while he's asleep lol

Wouldnt like to say without seeing them but if he's bitten them right down they could get infected. Maybe he should see his doctor.

yeah cheers...i suggested that, but i very much doubt he'll go... :Grope:

I think it's a bloke thing, my hubbie never lets me near his.

Mine sat reluctantly while I tiyded up his big toe!! the other night I actually caught him saying to a friend of ours how much better it looks!! "It's all smooth & shiney" he said!!!!

Latest posts

Back