Help with business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie_r

Reaction score
hi

I've taking over a sunbed and beauty business and need to change the name. I loved the tanning lounge however I didn't realise the two shops next door also have lounge on their signs even though they don't actually call themselves their shop name then lounge. So I approached them yesterday out of politeness to ask if they had any objections to me calling my business the tanning lounge to be told they did!! Now I'm stumped as most names I've come across I don't like. Anyone other suggestions one names I've got to have all finialised by tomorrow evening.

Thanks

Have you checked to make sure it's not already a registered name ie trade marked or that the website address is available? If the two other shops near you have lounge on them then you don't want clients thinking you are part of them OR that really you can name it anything you want nothing to do with them!

•Hands Tanned
•Eclipse
•Tanning Studio
•Tanning & Beauty Boutique

I'm sorry I'm short of ideas

Have you checked to make sure it's not already a registered name ie trade marked or that the website address is available? If the two other shops near you have lounge on them then you don't want clients thinking you are part of them OR that really you can name it anything you want nothing to do with them!

•Hands Tanned
•Eclipse
•Tanning Studio
•Tanning & Beauty Boutique

I'm sorry I'm short of ideas

Thanks that's was their concern that they didn't want people to think I was cinnected to them he is a barber shop and she has a tattoo place.

Thanks for the ideas too xx

Latest posts

Back