Help with CND certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Morrice 1

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? I done my CND acrylic nail course approx 14-15 years ago, at the time I trained in Edinburgh before sweet squared took over the distribution rights to CND in the uk which iv been told was 10 years ago! I need a replacement certificate but sweet squared Edinburgh have told me they can’t help me as I didn’t train with them as such, there are no contact details for CND in the uk only sweet squared so I am at a loss as to who can help me????

SweetSquared is CND for the UK - contact them, they should hold your records

Yeah I thought so but apparently not, they are saying they are only the distributor for CND not actually CND

Yeah I thought so but apparently not, they are saying they are only the distributor for CND not actually CND

They are the only certified supplier of CND training too so they hold the main database surely. You must have had an account with them to order products, any record of that anywhere? Your account should be linked to your certification by them

That’s what I thought that surely there must be some link to the previous distributor but Edinburgh said no there’s no record of my certificate on there system, she said to contact CND.com but that’s to the U.S, I would have thought that sweet squared would have taken over all previous distributors customers????

That’s what I thought that surely there must be some link to the previous distributor but Edinburgh said no there’s no record of my certificate on there system, she said to contact CND.com but that’s to the U.S, I would have thought that sweet squared would have taken over all previous distributors customers????

Check with HO in Leeds

Latest posts

Back