Help with color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lts

Reaction score
I have a client who is a Natural level 5 with 85% Grey on top/sides. Trying to get the gold out of her hair..last year I bleached her out to a nice creamy white blonde and then low lighted with 7/0, 8/0 and 8/03 in Color Touch (Wella), she loved it.....now her hair is all grown out....been using 88/0 and 8/1 KP on her roots..still picks up gold...She won't let me bleach out her whole head again, I was thinking hi lights and low lights but any suggestions for her root area...so I don't get gold again!!! Of course she brought me in a picture of her 30 some odd years ago .. Dark root with heavy ashy blonde hi lights.... Which actually looked like what we would call today a Balayage.... Trying to explain we don't have the hair that we had 30 years ago and she wasn't gray back then either. Any help or suggestions would be of great help. Thank you in advance..[emoji418]️[emoji418]️

Cams97... What do u think??

If you've been using 8/0 and 8/1 with 6% on a base 5 it will be warm.

Think about your colour star and levels of lift, you need the right developer and right tone to neutralise whats exposed!

So I need a blue/violet to get rid of the gold.....
I'd like to bring her back to her natural color than do a heavy hi light but she thinks the darker her base the more her greys will show...very coarse greys.....

Last edited:
So I need a blue/violet to get rid of the gold.....
I'd like to bring her back to her natural color than do a heavy hi light but she thinks the darker her base the more her greys will show...very coarse greys.....

A 10 against a 5 aint gonna be pretty.

Now she says she may want low lights too.....so I think I will hi light and low light the whole head, but what to use on the roots?? Would like to go to level 7...

Ended up doing illumina 8/ on roots...foiled some pieces w/40v and bleach....looked good!!

Latest posts

Back