help with colour please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelle2222

Reaction score
Hi all!
was just wondering what everyone would suggest to get light brown highlights on a base 44/07 wella colour touch plus? quite a lot of colour build up! iv tried a test peice lifted with bleach but only to an orangy colour then put on 7/1 and it came out a gingery funny colour. should i lift it higher than an orangy colour first? what would you suggest??? Thanks :D

ive tried put a few slices on dark colour touch before , and it didnt lift up clean( not tha i expected too , more to a gold , but i didnt tone . You could lift it up more , but then you will be damaging the hair more , or you could try lifting to the same lvl and tone with a 6.1 which will have a stronger ash effect as it is darker than the 7.1 provided it has lifted enough.

Also any other geeks , i have a similar question . i have a client who had very blonde hair , weve spent all winter going dark with i think 4/71 and we put a few slices in to break it up and it didnt lift past an 8 . ive got this horrid feeling shes going to be going bright again this summer so ive not coloured her hair for the last 3 months( she doesnt need it shes naturally a glossy 4) Im wondering weather or not id need to use a decolourant first ,but she has in summer back to back bleach slices i just want to remove some of the colour first without actuallly lightening it before the bleach as i dont want any yellow/orange tones. Shall i use a decolourant ? I have never had any experience using them (dont know why , ive been doing colour for years! )

Latest posts

Back