Help with colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty2008

Reaction score
i love the colour of tina from corries hair, but is it black or very dark brown? im thinking of going this colour but should i get some thick highlights first or go for the whole head? i have naturally dark reddy brown hair x

Hi, have you got any pics? I don't watch Corrie, is your hair natural now? Just be aware that if you do go very dark it can be a long process to go lighter again, not to mention stressful for your hair.
If you're not completely sure about going so dark, why not try a shade or 2 lighter than hers to start with and then go darker over time?

my hairs naturally dark brown witha redish tinge - aubourn runs in my family!
article-1154822-03A5B64B000005DC-255_468x380.jpg

ooh nice! I'd say it was a 4/0, seems to have a bit of warmth to it, but with your natural colouring I'd just go for the base colour.

yeah i agree just a 4/0..... black is so harsh anyway!
good luck x

id go for a cool 5 demi and put in some warm 4 chunky slices throo out in foils. . . her hair is more than one colour i notice on corrie. . . having the extra shades will add depth and interest. . . x

ooh yeah, that would look v nice! Do that! :green:

thanks for that :D x

IMO Natural brown color is best for hair and it's looks good. I always apply this color.

Yes i would also agree to this natural brown is the one you should go for.

Latest posts

Back