Help with colours please X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently doing my nvq2 hairdressing and we are yet to cover colouring but we have done foil highlights b4 we broke up 4 xmas. While we've been off I have been practising my foil highlights on everyone that would let me.

I have done my mums, stepmums & aunties hair (full head of foil highlights using bleach). Each of them are going grey and I normally do their roots medium brown permanent colour that they bring themselves, (over the counter one).

I asked on here last wk how I would go about doing their roots along with the highlights, I got the answers I wanted, & have decided to go with doing the roots 1st then drying and doing the highlights, sounds much easier to me as I dont think I would feel confident doing the foils 1st then doing the roots whilst bleach is developing, lol.

My question is this, is there a professional colour that has a quick development time, I've found various over the counter ones but as I'm training to be a professional I want to use professional products.

As much as I love my mum, stepmum & auntie I really dont want them here for hrs on end, lol.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Katrine xxx

I know Schwarzkopf do a ten minute colour, and I had a Goldwell rep in who was showing me a 5 min colour for Gents, although this has minimal coverage.

HTHs x

Thanks Kimberley, I'll check it out

katrine x

luocolour has a 20 min development , but im not sure how solid the results would be on grey.

Latest posts

Back