Help with cost price of a full set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Hi.
I haven't posted on here for a very long time but was wondering if anyone could PM me some information please?

I am trying to work out the cost of doing a full set and rebalance of a CND french L&P. Obviously I can work out how many files I use etc, but if anyone knows how much is costs us as technicians, or how many sets out of a pot of powder etc etc I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance!

go to CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and under technical reference there is a Cost per service guide sheet
You do need to be registered, but it only takes a couple of minutes, and there are some great references...

PS, it's all priced in USdollars, so you will need to convert to your local currency....
(also, their figures are generous and allow for wastage, so in fact costs can be lower than this if you are an economic tech)

hth

Thank you that's great info, just knowing how many applications per container is GREAT:green:

go to CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and under technical reference there is a Cost per service guide sheet
You do need to be registered, but it only takes a couple of minutes, and there are some great references...

PS, it's all priced in USdollars, so you will need to convert to your local currency....
(also, their figures are generous and allow for wastage, so in fact costs can be lower than this if you are an economic tech)

hth

Quick question: I assume that 'Services per Container' means that is for a full set, not each individual finger?! As in I don't have to multiply each by 20?

I'm guessing a service would be the full set chick, not just one nail. (you can put your calculator away now :green:)
:hug:

Don't forget that the cost to the tech of each product is lower in the US (as shown by the prices on that chart), so its not just a straight currency conversion of the final cost per service shown.

Quick question: I assume that 'Services per Container' means that is for a full set, not each individual finger?! As in I don't have to multiply each by 20?

I don't get this Carlabarbie, how many fingers do your clients have :lol:

Don't forget that the cost to the tech of each product is lower in the US (as shown by the prices on that chart), so its not just a straight currency conversion of the final cost per service shown.

I don't get this Carlabarbie, how many fingers do your clients have :lol:

I thought that but the op was doing a rebalance too :)

Contact s2 for a Cost per Service sheet....I got mine and I wouldn't be without it :hug:

:eek: Ha ha ha! I did mean by ten, my clients all seem to have ten fingers, not 20!!! I was very tired by the time I posted that!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back