Help with deciding on treatment couch needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: :!: :eek: :!: :eek:

Sorry my mind is pure filth!!! :smack:

I burst out laughing at this as i thought the same...LOL:eek: :!: :green:

Personally as Sassy and Bombini said having the right equipment is very important.
I know many therapists who have back problems,and would never want that myself.
I use an electical couch,and it was the BEST investment ever!...fantastic for facials.
Clients always comment when i start playing with the buttons...believe you me Richard loves the couch aswell....We ve had fantastic times on it....LOL:eek: :eek: :!: :green:

believe you me Richard loves the couch aswell....We ve had fantastic times on it....LOL:eek: :eek: :!: :green:

:smack:

Excuse me!! I was trying to eat my lunch then and nearly choked!!:lol::lol:

IMO a portable couch in a SPA is an absolute no no, from a clients point of view I would think it cheap & un-professional.

Is it actually a Spa or a Salon ? How much did you budget in your business plan ?

If you buy cheap then you can't expect to charge premium prices.

The owner of the last salon I worked in provided the equipment and she got everything as cheap as she possibly could. The couch was £100, looked nice but it was sooooooo low impossible to massage on. Nail Station was cheapest she could find & it looked it. She knew nothing about beauty & just bought random things from wholesalers thinking she'd done me a favour then expected me to charge the earth for treatments.

Hi, Okay it is a SPA and I have taken on board what people on here have said so won't be getting a portable couch will probably go electric (expensive as need 3). I too know nothing about beauty however will be doing my research first and shant be buying 'random' things from anywhere. Thanks for your reply.

Some companies will give you a discount if you're buying more than one couch. Worth asking!!

Latest posts

Back