Help with extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
I fitted a ladies extensions yesterday and she's text me this morning to asking me to take them out as they feel uncomfortable. Now as she only had them put in yesterday they will feel uncomfortable for a few days. What should I say to her and if I remove do I charge her?

I would obviously try and explain and ask her to give it a few days but if not then I would even charge half of what you normally charge for removal just as a goodwill gesture but just be careful because you tend To find clients like these tend to end up being a pest if you know what I mean, if she keeps them in you may find in a couple of weeks she may moan about something else so be firm from the word go x

This may sound a silly question - sorry! I'm presuming you left a gap between the scalp and bond? If so, either tell her to try a couple more days and see how it is or remove. Either way yes you should charge her xx

Car pillows I always find amazing after having a fresh ones in, just to sleep with for the first few days, an you can get them some places for a pound, could always recommend she try's that to ease the discomfort?

Yes I do leave a gap it's odd as it's the first complaint I've ever had and I just am unsure how to react. To charge or not to charge?

Yes I do leave a gap it's odd as it's the first complaint I've ever had and I just am unsure how to react. To charge or not to charge?

Try and talk her around keeping them for an extra week or so, she'll get used to it. I never sleep the first couple of nights of having mine, then it becomes 'normal' when I had my removed the first night was wierd not having them there! If she still persists in having them removed then charge half as a good will gesture. It's her decision there's nothing wrong with fitting or the quality so she can't just get out of it! Xx

Some people just do not get on with them but she may be being a little hasty.

I would personally ask her to give it a few days as some people need to live with it a bit just to get used to them, they can be a huge change. I would also charge her for removal and explain that there's nothing wrong with the fitting.

More issues!!! This lady is demanding I come tonight she has just text me saying can I come at 5 baring in mind it takes over a hour to get to her house!! So if u left right now I still wouldn't get there until 5,30 and then remove extensions say until 7 (earliest) and not be home until 8ish on my only day off with work tomorrow!!!! I cannot deal with this women any more if she wanted them out she shouldn't have spent all day at her mothers as I think for a Sunday this is far too late

That's rude. She can't expect you to do that! Tell her when your next appointment is free and say you can do it then, and don't do it for free. Xxx

Thanks I am going tomorrow as I told her today is my only day off and I'm not willing to come out this late :)

Thanks I am going tomorrow as I told her today is my only day off and I'm not willing to come out this late :)

You did right. Clients need to know were not at their every call... I had a client the other night text me at 10 past 12 at night about shampoo! I read it and thought I'll reply tomorrow as I know it will get into a conversation (and I was in bed) she then text me ????? 10 minutes later! How rude! Xx

I think some clients think we are 4th emergency service!! Ridiculous x

Latest posts

Back