Help with Galvanic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Does galvanic machine work for you? Do you see any results? because i don't think it does for me. maybe i'm doing something wrong:mad: what products do you use with it.
any information will help.

Hey i worked with guinot for about 5 years which is a galvanic and high frequancy machine and the results were always fab! Are you using a conductive gel with it if so which one? do u feel it is doing nothing for your skin? x

Hey i worked with guinot for about 5 years which is a galvanic and high frequancy machine and the results were always fab!

Are you using a conductive gel with it if so which one? do u feel it is doing nothing for your skin? x

Thanks a lot
I'm working with Priadara, maybe it's the products, not the machine. Any way I'm thinking to change Priadara to something more effective like Environ or minue.
Thanks again

Can you use galvanic machine with environ skin care?

Helloooo, Just wondered - you not only have to use a conductive product but you must work with the right polarity and electrobe to go with the gels your using. The idea of electrical facials is that with the use of condutive gels and the correct polarity it increase the skins absorbtion to the product as the polarity draws the applied product within the layers of the dermis/epidermis - results should be great.

Latest posts

Back