Help with London Airports??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Hey, Just wondering if anyone can help me! I wanna go to a show in the Hammersmith Apollo, just wondering which airport would be the best one to fly into? Apart from Heathrow.. Going with Ryanair :lol:
are the other one miles away?? Someone told me Luton but i thought some geeks might be able to help me before i book

Thanks everyone xx

Gatwick or Heathrow will probably be your best bet as you can get a train/tube into London from there :)

Oh really? is that nearer than Luton? Ive tried to look on google maps but i cant make head nor tail of it! thanks for your help.. wanna book these tickets but im afraid until i find out what the flights will be like

Yes they are both to the West of London and trains straight to London. Luton is a couple of hours away from London

You can get the Piccadilly line from Heathrow terminals 1, 2 and 3 straight to Hammersmith.

Thanks a mil, i booked Gatwick! I'm all excited now!

I know im pushing it :) but can ya recommend any hotels?? I havent been in London in years!!

Gatwick is South East of London. Get Gatwick Express right into Victoria and District Line to Hammersmith. Here is a London Underground map:

TfL Interactive Map

Yes apologies Gatwick south of London, wouldn't mind that's the side I'm from originally LOL :|

Gatwick is South East of London. Get Gatwick Express right into Victoria and District Line to Hammersmith. Here is a London Underground map:

TfL Interactive Map

awh cool thanks for that! that'll be really helpful actually.:hug:

You could have flown into London City Airport direct from Dublin with CityJet!!!! sorry, just seen your post!!!!!

Hubby flies as Captain with CityJet!!!!!!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back