Help with no well tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenbeautyroo

Reaction score
Hi
I want to order some tips that require no blending. I have seen that CND do the Performance tips that come highly recommended. Do they have the ledge that clicks onto free edge or not? If not where do you put the tip up to? Hope this makes sense, I have not used no blending ones before.
thanks

Cnd do have nail tips like that (not sure of the name), they are very easy to apply , maybe visit sweetsquared.com :D

Cuccio also do no well tips they just have a ledge that attaches to nail, same way a permanent White tip would.

No well means there is no ledge for the nail to fit in and you place the tip wherever you feel is best.
I personally think that welless tips still need blending as I can see the smile line and I feel that it looks better to blend tips until invisible.
They take a lot less blending than normal tips do but they also leave a ledge under the tip where the edge of the natural nail is - and I dont like this either so I just put time into learning to blend and get good results from normal tips.

I use no well tips. No there lip they are well-less. You place them where you think looks best. I find half well if not blended tend to be too far down the nail plate.
when you use no well tips you do not get has much strength so you need to build up your stress area. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back