help with practise nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the beauty box

Reaction score
hi all :green:

i was wonderin if any 1 could help me with wording for a flyer

as i have only recently learnt nails my sets are not the best and i need a lot of practise, so i do not want to be charging people full price for my services

i will charge around £10-15 a full set just for now until i am happy with them, but how shall i go around wording this ?

do i let people know i am only new as this my make them think twice ?? and do i ask for models as this may make them wonder why they are paying as i am only practicing ??

or shall i not advertise at all for now am just do some free sets on freinds and family until they are to a decent standard ???

arrggh i am so confused :confused: lol xxxxx

don't offer to do friends for free.... close family maybe (i dont charge my mum... altho she doesnt get her nails done that much now.....lol)
newly qualified means you can charge imo.... i tell all my students to charge ppl even if its just to cover products costs
I think if you advertise that you are doing model rates... people will understand your new and you will still get clients..... some of my first 'model' clients are still my clients today 11 years later :)

Jess x

I am newly qualified too and I have mentioned this but only when people phone up to enquire.I posted price lists through peoples doors with my number. If people ask why so cheap, I tell them I am newly qualified.

My prices reflect that I am newly qualified, but people still seem to be booking. Some people are attracted by prices first. Especially as there is a beauty shop near my house which charges almost £40 for a full set.

xx Sarah xx

thanks a lot guys :)

think i will get some leaflets designed today now then

and thanks for the tip on charging freinds, think i will work out a rate that will cover my product costs xxxx

Back