Help with Recruitment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William1

Reaction score
Hi

Advice needed we are a well established Salon near Winchester in Hampshire. We are trying to recruit for an experienced Stylist to join our team we have advertised in local papers, on forums and other websites but just don't seem to have any luck. My question is were have you found the bext place to advertise.

Thanks

Hi

Advice needed we are a well established Salon near Winchester in Hampshire. We are trying to recruit for an experienced Stylist to join our team we have advertised in local papers, on forums and other websites but just don't seem to have any luck. My question is were have you found the bext place to advertise.

Thanks

I too have been looking for a stylist. It amazes me how hard it is to find staff considering the way things are with the shortage of jobs these days!!
It is so expensive to advertise i know, but keep trying! Also i have had some interest from Gumtree which is free...good luck!

Hi

Thanks

Hey there.. Where abouts is your salon?

Latest posts

Back