Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William1

Reaction score
We have been trying to find a couple of stylists for our Salon, we have advertised in the local press, gumtree etc but do not get anywhere. We have offered, employed, self emplyed % and also rent a chair We do have 3 stylists already but one is about to go on maternity leave so as we are moving into our busy period we are feeling desparate. Any advice please.

Try placing an ad in the Recruitment section of The Biz Geek Forum on this site.

Hi,

Thanks have tried that a few times lots of views but no response

Where is your salon ?? As I am looking to do two evenings and a Saturday as I have a little boy many thanks x

Put a ad up in colleges and ring them aswell. That's how I got my previous job they were advertising with our college and the ad was in the locker rooms :D good luck!!

Hi William

I sympathize as I'm in the same boat in Birmingham. I've advertised everywhere also and had a few replies from inexperienced stylists (stated that I needed Full time experienced senior stylists) and the one that was experienced can only do part time and that's when she's actually moved to Birmingham whenever that is!
Not one self employed person has replied.
Anyway all the replies that I did get were from the job centre - you've probably tried that but if not then it's worth a go.
:grr: Good luck !!! xxx

Latest posts

Back