Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraine7

Reaction score
Hi , I know there have been threads about this before and I have just read up on them , but I need a bit of advice :)

I have had my hair straightened using the yuko system , my hair is coloured and under the colour is remains of bleach - which my hairdresser knew . The ends have gone really dry and frazzled now , and when I brush or comb my hair its breaking slightly .Its so dry its becoming really knotty like a cheap wig :cry:

I just wondered if the best thing to do is to cut it ? Its shoulder length and i've been growing ot for ages now , so i don't want to lose it all , but would it be best to cut it into a bob? Or is there anything that will help temporarily ?

Any help would be great thankyou :)

please .......

without seeing ur hair its hard to give u an precise analysis, i would probably go back to were u have had it done and tell them what u have to us.

but from my opinion.....once hair is damaged, its damaged. theres nothing u can do to repair it. u can mask it with condtioning treatments etc and this will help make it more managable but it will still be there next time u wash ur hair.

i think u will need it cut, i prefer my hair shorter and in good condition then long and in bad. let her access where the damage goes to and see how much she would advise off, but obviously its up to u were u actually have it cut to,

use shampoos and conditions for damaged hair and apply some intensive treatments to in the mean time hth

Latest posts

Back