Hen Night in Blackpool-Recommedations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistjennyb

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed in a nice B&B in blackpool with en suite facilities. I am organising my friends hen night and were are going there in September. Any recommedations would be great:biggrin: Its for about 10-15 people.

Any one got any party ideas?? etc etc :lol:

Any one been to Blackpool for a hen weekend-would love to hear from you:D

beautybonanza said:
Has anyone stayed in a nice B&B in blackpool with en suite facilities. I am organising my friends hen night and were are going there in September. Any recommedations would be great:biggrin: Its for about 10-15 people.

Why not contact the local tourist board i am sure they can help you out.

I think the Hairy Lemon is good for a laugh thats if your willing to walk on the wild side that night:wink2:

beautybonanza said:

I went on a hen night to Blackpool - stayed in a place called The Verona I think. It was on a tv programme a while ago. Total madness 24 hour bar and people basically having orgies in every room. I am very broadminded but this place took the biscuit, maybe I'm just too old for all that now!
They all laughed at me because I took my own bedding and pillow - they stopped laughing when we got there though.
A lot of the main hotels won't take hen/stag parties this is why we ended up in this place.
Had a fab time in Blackpool on the night out though, just did a pub crawl - theres loads of pubs and clubs.

Was a couple of years back last time i went to b/pool, i stayed in "THE BIG BLUE HOTEL" which is right along side the pleasure beach.
It cost £75 for friday & saturday night B&B, all rooms have en suite, sky tv (optional) and internet access points (for all you internet freaks) and also a day pass for all the rides in the pleasure beach.
It also boasted a keep fit / gym and loads of optional extras. I would highly reccomend it, And, the taxi fair to the night life was only around £4 each way.
Ive also stayed in the little back street B&B's at £12.50 a night with errrr how can i say it...a conveinient toilet & shower!...classed as en suit but wouldnt go that far, spose it does the job when all youre there for is a good time lmao.
And a must...go see the funny girls, you will crease with laughter.

Thats really useful, I will give them a ring.

you can also get a brochure from tourist information which has all the hotels listed, most have pics, websites etc and details of wether they allow parties. or search for blackpool tourist information on the net

Hi im from blackpool ring information board up and ask for the stag and hen party hotels, it all depends what you are looking for weather it be for getting realy drunk or just enjoying yourself and depends on the age of the people that age going , i work ina gym and they do spar partys for hen night, with a swin spar, steam, sauna a workout in the gym and some form of treatment. If you would like to try this pm me and i will give you the details, or if you let me know what type of hol you are looking for and the dates i will ask some friends that have hotels

Latest posts

Back