Henna

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
Hi I decided to go and get some henna brows as was interested in doing a training course but wanted to see my thoughts on the treatment first . I can feel the henna still in my brows they didn't wipe it off just brushed it through with oil so I can still feel all the henna .. is this normal . Also do you feel like henna is worth the extra from a brow wax and tint

Hi

I am a trained in henna and use supercillium. Henna brows when done properly is a full brow service - measuring the brows, balancing imperfections. The henna tints the skin so it gives a brow make-up powder effect behind the hair and can create a micro blade effect without the commitment. Depending on clients skin type and their home care (oil with throw off the henna so a dry skin type is longest lasting - and we advise clients to avoid cleansing brows with oil cleansers) the henna brows can last 2 weeks behind the hairs and up-to 8 weeks on the actual hair. My blonde ladies much prefer it as it doesn’t fade off copper in the sun! I love to create a fade effect. The colours of henna are endless - so you can really customise the colour once you get used to blending.

hope that helps! :)

Latest posts

Back