Heston Blumenthal - Food Genius!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Premium Geek
Reaction score
As my friend said, he's the modern day Willy Wonka. Don't know if anyone saw him on This Morning today but he created the most amazing things once again. One being an edible billiards table where he sprayed watercress over the top of a fish and tartare mousse. It looked EXACTLY like the cloth in a billiards or pool table. And the billiard balls were scotch eggs covered in a red pepper jelly, so they looked all shiny like the real thing. Unbelievable, the man is a genius! Whether you would eat his concoctions or not, the things he achieves with food is mind boggling!

Do any of you have a creative foody side?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

As my friend said, he's the modern day Willy Wonka. Don't know if anyone saw him on This Morning today but he created the most amazing things once again. One being an edible billiards table where he sprayed watercress over the top of a fish and tartare mousse. It looked EXACTLY like the cloth in a billiards or pool table. And the billiard balls were scotch eggs covered in a red pepper jelly, so they looked all shiny like the real thing. Unbelievable, the man is a genius! Whether you would eat his concoctions or not, the things he achieves with food is mind boggling!

Do any of you have a creative foody side?

I know this is an old post but did you see the show the other day when he made a giant Kit Kat? Amazing :)

There is a restaurant in Chicago called Alinea ... Google their edible balloon! Having done it it is the most amazing thing ever!

I know this is an old post but did you see the show the other day when he made a giant Kit Kat? Amazing :)

No I missed it and really wanted to see that one, think he was making a giant rolo too. He's so amazing!

Latest posts

Back