Hey everyone .. sorry I haven't updated in a while

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending you lots of love honey. So sad to hear your news. Take time my lovely and look after you. Much love x x x

Best wishes to you Tonifarmer, in these first few days you will wonder how come everyone else is carrying on life as normal, you'll never get over it but it will eventually become easier to cope with and i'm sure your Mum would want you to carry on. big hugs.x

Im so sorry to hear about both of your losses

xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, take heart and be very strong. I pray the Almighty God gives you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss and may he give you peace that surpases all understanding. (Amen) You're both in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Big hugs Hunni. I totally understand you saying you asked bf for break though Hunni losing you mum is gonna be one of the hardest thinks you will ever go through, you may just need support of bf and he sounds like he'd be great support, from my presonal experions try to speak or write on here how your feeling bout it as you done on here today as bottling makes things very very hard. Big hugs xxxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I feel your pain as I too lost my brother a week ago in such tragic circumstances I find it hard to comprehend what happend.
Although you will never get over what has happened time is a great healer and I am sure you have such wonderfull memories of your mum that will comfort you in times of need. x
Big hugs xxxx

Latest posts

Back