HHBTA and Bonheur Academy courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilCheekyMonkey

Reaction score
Has anyone done a course with Hayden Health and Beauty Training Academy or Bonheur Academy? What's your experience? Are they worth the money? Or wait longer and do a course with CND? Any advice!

Thanks in advance :) xx

i have done the acrylic and gel course with hhbta and have got to say they were really nice. very welcoming and make you feel comfortable, however they didnt teach me how to do pink and white or do rebalances as the tutor i had said she doesn't do rebalances as it takes just as much time and effort to do a full set. that was the only downfall. however saying that, they are very good with aftercare as you can contact them with any questions you may have years down the line after your training, they also get back to you quickly. hope this helps x

I went to a place called Bonheur academy for shellac training, it was ok but I didn't realise it wasn't official CND training and didn't count when I wanted to book a style and design course through CND.
So a waste of money. I wasn't shown French either.
Definitely do a CND course.

Also forgot to say, like the comment above they are not a product make based training company if that makes sence, they arent tied to one make of product they teach with different makes, when I did it they used cuccio for acrylic and something else for gel, however it doesnt state on your certificate what make you trained with. They do not offer sheelac course a such either they do offer soft gel, so if shellac is what your after I woukd go for cnd x

Thanks for the replies. You have helped me make a more informed decision on where to begin my training :)

Latest posts

Back