Hi Again - Nail style update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAIL FRENZY

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi again to everybody as I've been off for quite a while due to a long illness last year. I'm back on track now and have just finished my first set of acrylics in 9 months!!

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone could update me on whats really in and whats definitely out for the upcoming year before I put a nice big order in to Creative? xxx

ooh exciting things have been happening with Creative. Products have been rebranded, there's the new Almond Spa Manicure that could tempt you! It certainly tempted me, it's gorgeous!!! I think the new s2 catalogue is out at the end of the month full of all the new goodies so I'd wait until you can have a browse before placing your order :hug:

hey. not really got much info for ya hun, but welcome back to the world of nails, fun fun fun! x

Thanks Ang and Kelly, even though I've only done 1 set for such a long time my eagerness is back already!! I've got 4 sets next week each with a different take on French, so I can't wait, I'm not into easing myself back in, just get straight in there!!

Are many of your clients still asking for nail art? x

I think being newly qualified is probably when you spend the most money, if you are anything like I was. you will just want to try everything :eek: This site is excellent when it comes to choosing a product, there is so much advise and various opinions to help make your decisions, it has helped save me many pennies! x

Latest posts

Back