Hi brows and training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanna123

Reaction score
Hiya guys I'm booked on a hi brow training course on 17th feb really looking forward to it ,was just wondering if anyone here's been on it and did they enjoy it ?xx

Hi ya i'm going to the one on monday ! i'm intrested in what I should charge if you have any idea :) ? I'll update you when I've been xx

I think the charge is up to £25?x

Hiya I'm booked on a hi brow course on feb 17th.im really looking forward to it but unfortunately it may need to be canceled as not enough people are on it,I was wondering if there was anyone in the kent area or around thats interested in doing it.so we can get the numbers up xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya I'm booked on a hi brow course on feb 17th.im really looking forward to it but unfortunately it may need to be canceled as not enough people are on it,I was wondering if there was anyone in the kent area or around thats interested in doing it.so we can get the numbers up xx

Hello, I'm in Bexley. I was looking into 3D brows qualifications and planning to check it closely at the professional beauty.
Would you mind sending me the details of the course you enrolled please?
Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya Hun I have sent u a msg with all the details.xx

If anyone else is interested in the hi brow course ,training is in gillingham 10-5pm feb 17th .xx

Gryfiss where's your course Monday?x

Hi ya i'm booked through sallys I think its at warrington. I know if you book courses through sallys and your still the only one on the course they still run it x x

Mines booked through capital they said if there's not 3 or more they are going to cancel it :( x

That's why I hate capital :( :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had a look on Sally's website but can't find any courses??x

Anyone else know any hi brow courses??xx

leanna send me your email and ill email sallys dates for the hi brow course ( thats if I still have it !!)

I trained in hd brows around 18 month ago. The treatment is amazing & I loved the training

Mines booked through capital they said if there's not 3 or more they are going to cancel it :( x

So much better booking through LASH PERFECT HI BROW, They are now doing brow extensions also! :smack:

Got the phone call this morning it has been canceled :( really disappointed

Ive booked several of my girls on training.

If you need any help or advice feel free to send me a PM :biggrin: x

Latest posts

Back