Hi guys! Manicure and pedicure products advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samiajary

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm very new here - have been browsing through some of the posts and questions over the last little while and finally plucked up the courage to introduce myself!
I am really new to the beauty industry, looking to set up from home/mobile and am currently having great fun browsing all the yummy products! I have completed a gel colour course and am about to do my mani/pedi course also - all very exciting!
So, can I ask, is there any particular brand/smell that you would recommend to use for manicures and pedicures ? I was thinking of trying to layer products so same scent foot soak/massage lotion etc? What do you guys think?
I'm sure I will have LOADS more questions, but will just ask that for now!
Thank you!

I'm currently using Cuccio products for mani and pedis. I think they're value for money, and they have so many different scents so you can pair them together or switch from range to range to go with the season. Maybe check them out at the next show and have a good whiff and feel.

Hi there I use All That Jazz range which is lovely, my favourite is the choc orange range x

Thank you, I will check out both the brands/ranges recommended :)

Hi

I use Kaeso for manicures, pedicures and facials and love all their ranges and the products smell yummy, and i get great feedback from my clients too.

Good luck :) x

We originally used Kaeso which was Ok but have switched to Cuccio Naturele it is far more luxurious and we get way for comments of preference x

I used skin truth initially whilst doing freebies and went to Kaeso and then opi x

Thank you, I have got the Kaeso Pomegranate Cuticle Oil, perhaps I should get a few different bits to try? I will have a look at all the suggestions, thank you all for your ideas :)

Latest posts

Back