Hi Guys Thoughts Please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charleigh b

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm brand new to the forum and would love it if you lovely lot could give me a bit of advice. i've been reading the forum for ages but never joined til now.

I'm looking to open a nail room late next year as ive only just learned manicure and acrylics/gels etc a few months ago. ive been doing it at my local college and practising on my very patient friends and i feel like ive definitely got a flair for it :)

I'm looking to go on the Creative nail curse in Newcastle soon and wondered if any of you have done it? ive heard its pretty good but i just wonered what peoples thoughts are?
Sweet Squared

I'm looking to go on the Creative nail curse in Newcastle soon and wondered if any of you have done it? ive heard its pretty good but i just wonered what peoples thoughts are?
Sweet Squared

Creative education is second to none - I've done all my training with them and have no regrets at all....... You're best off speaking to Sweet Squared about the details.

hth's

Latest posts

Back