Hi Richesse clear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Buzz

Reaction score
Hi guys
does anyone use hi richesse clear? it lifts the hair but is clear so i dont really get the point of it? should you mix it with another shade??

Hi guys
does anyone use hi richesse clear? it lifts the hair but is clear so i dont really get the point of it? should you mix it with another shade??

Yes I do mix this with the colour as it's a glosser. I don't use it on it's own though as it can turn hilights a real brassy tone and can drop shades.

i would only ise this on virgin hair to give it a nice gloss xx

I use the Redken version called crystal clear. It can be used as a glosser on it's own, or added to other shades EQ (same range) to dilut pigment and give a more sheer colour result. Great for use with toning after bleach on hair that is likely to grab ash tones. Also the only thing I have found that makes blonde hair shine.

i use clear richesse if a coloue has taken a little to dark it wont lift majorlly but will take say a 7.0 to a 7 just so its not to harsh i kno it sounds strange but its really got just as an emergency if ur tint feels to dark:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back