High definition brows without threading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Within

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm not trained in hd brows, but have always done brows that look like this! I just don't do the threading part.
Does anyone else do the same and can it still be advertised as high definition (not HD)
Thankyou xx

Hiya....I'm doing brow definition traing soon, (not HD though)
There are plenty of people that advertise hd brows with 6 stps instead of he 7 (which really aggrevates me)
So there's plenty of people that are doing the 6 steps (which I assume is everything apart from the threading)
However I wouldn't call it high Defintion brows for two reasons:

1. It is not technically Defintion brows, as threading isn't being done
2. It is really really close to HD BROWS, I'm calling mine Full Defintion Brows, which Is still really close to the name, but different - if that makes sense.

This is just what I think :) hope some of it helps xx

Advertise your method however you like, as long as you don't claim to be HD trained or provide the trademarked HD service it's all gravy baby. HD is just a particular brand with a particular way of doing things x

Last edited:
Hi, my salon did Billion Dollar Brows and they don't do threading. Once you are trained you are referred to as a Brow Artist. We have done so well. X

You can call them what you like as long as it's not HD Brows otherwise you face a letter from their legal department if you get found out :)

The threading part is easy - I could teach you in 1 hour or less to thread then it's practice, practice practice

xxx

I do my own brow that goes down a storm. I don't do 7 steps and do not claim to but I get pretty similar results. My clients are happy, I am happy. My company is Beauticles and I call it The Beauticles Brow. Go for it! There are loads of clips on You Tube on how to thread . . . hth xx

I do my own brow that goes down a storm. I don't do 7 steps and do not claim to but I get pretty similar results. My clients are happy, I am happy. My company is Beauticles and I call it The Beauticles Brow. Go for it! There are loads of clips on You Tube on how to thread . . . hth xx

Can i ask how much you charge for this

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back