High lift tint now lifting warm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaWH

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if you can help me.

My mum is a former hairdresser and uses Goldwell Top Chic 11N with 12% peroxide to lighten my hair. It used to lighten to a very light blonde but in the past year it has alot more warmth in it than I would like. (I'm not sure why it's now lifting warmer, it started happening when I was pregnant). I'd say my base is a level 7.

I wondered if there's another product I can use to achieve a whiter blonde? I'd like to be as light as possible to blend in my greys. (And without using bleach).

Thank you!

Rebecca

Hi all, I was wondering if you can help me.

My mum is a former hairdresser and uses Goldwell Top Chic 11N with 12% peroxide to lighten my hair. It used to lighten to a very light blonde but in the past year it has alot more warmth in it than I would like. (I'm not sure why it's now lifting warmer, it started happening when I was pregnant). I'd say my base is a level 7.

I wondered if there's another product I can use to achieve a whiter blonde? I'd like to be as light as possible to blend in my greys. (And without using bleach).

Thank you!

Rebecca
I've always used wella high lift tints as I've found nothing else really kives up to the results. 12/0 will give you raw lift. But 12/89 is my go to for a nice clean blonde.
The only other brand I've found to lift as well is Affinage infiniti 12.117 with 12%

I've always used wella high lift tints as I've found nothing else really kives up to the results. 12/0 will give you raw lift. But 12/89 is my go to for a nice clean blonde.
The only other brand I've found to lift as well is Affinage infiniti 12.117 with 12%
Thanks so much for your reply! I'll give 12/89 a try 😀 thank you Ronray.

Latest posts

Back