Highlights advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livlifts

Reaction score
I've been into a hairdressers twice in one week to have blonde and brown highlights and they have done this! :-(

I need somebody to help me on what I need to do.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    776.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    812.5 KB · Views: 39
You need to go back to the salon and ask them to fix it!

Why did you go twice in 1 week?

You need to go back to the salon and ask them to fix it!

Why did you go twice in 1 week?
Because he messed it up the first time and I had to go back again.. I rang the salon last night and got a refund but as you can see my hair is just disgusting he's left it in a mess!! X

I can't see very well on my phone whats wrong with it?

What did you ask for? Looks ok to me from a non hairdresser point of view not green atall then again I need a new phone so may not be showing too well on my screen

It doesnt look horrendous to me but like i said i cant see the pictures very well, was it highlighted over a previous coloured brown? If you're that unhappy you'll need to go get it fixed at a salon

Does your salon use Olapex? It's an additive you mix with the bleach and it works wonders! :)

Does your salon use Olapex? It's an additive you mix with the bleach and it works wonders! :)
Olaplex will not fix a colour mistake! It's not a toner.
OP they've refunded your money, thank goodness. I'd stear well clear of that salon if they don't understand the basic colour wheel to send your hair green

Any salon worth its weight can sort this.

Olaplex will not fix a colour mistake! It's not a toner.
OP they've refunded your money, thank goodness. I'd stear well clear of that salon if they don't understand the basic colour wheel to send your hair green

Any salon worth its weight can sort this.
I know that, I was saying if their going to keep correcting her color make sure their using it because you don't want bleach on bleach on bleach that will just ruin her hair..

Def go back. Also they should do a intensive hair treatment.if I was you I would have a semi in between foils to fresh it all up and to gloss it.

Latest posts

Back