Highlights too red help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you do things differently doesn't mean to say that what someone else does is wrong? If i've been told to do something by a Wella representitive and it worked well then i don't really think you have the right to critisize. I'm not saying your wrong, the 9's and 10's are good toners but if i need to lift slightly and tone then i would use the 12's.
I think if your going to have an honest opinion then you need to be a bit more proffesional about it, don't come across as catty and aggressive, it's not a good look.

Maybe you need to be a bit more professional when colouring!

Snapped off hair is not a good look, if you interpret my comment as catty and aggressive you've read it wrong.

Or maybe your oblivious to how other people may read what you wrote/write. It came across as a bit aggressive to me but hey it 'obviously' wasn't!

Anyway I'm sure the confusion about not to use a highlift as a toner has been cleared up. Stick with what's been designed to do the job.

Latest posts

Back