Hive Cartridge Heater - fault?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone who uses or has used the hive roller heater has had any problems with the machine itself?
I purchased one earlier this year and after a short time noticed that the plastic in one of the chambers was mis shapen and had begun to 'bubble' (for want of a better description!). I sent it back to Ellisons who sent me a replacement...i inspected the chambers and all was well and good, now just the other day i notice that the same is happening to the middle chamber (the first time it was on the left side).
I ve wracked my brains thinking is it something im doing ie heating it up to high but then i thought no, i ve followed the instructions and have it set generally on number 4 - which is 3 dials lower than the highest temperature, and i ve found using salon system roller wax that this is the best setting as lower and it just doesnt roll well.
I dont have the machine on day in day out all day...i work from my own treatment room and only switch on when i know im going to need it in addition to pot and spat. Once i dont need it, its switched off and i only ever clean with a professional cleaner.
I ve only had the heater a couple of months and have not yet contacted Ellisons as i wanted to find out if anyone else on here had or is experiencing the same thing?!

Latest posts

Back