Hive duo heater and PR wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will probably sound silly but im new to the waxing game.

I have a hive duo heater and have purchased the pr hot wax pellets and pr strip wax cream (white tin)

I also have parrafin. Can I heat the pr tin in the heater without having to pour it out of the tin? So that i can then cover the removal heating tin that came with heater with clingfilm and melt my parrafin in it and use the other part of the duo heater for my pr hot wax which i will obviously have to melt in the other removeable tin that came with the heater??? Im getting really confused with what i can do what i cant do and how to store thenwax once the heater is off etc.

Please help xx

Lauren xx

Hello everyone,

I will probably sound silly but im new to the waxing game.

I have a hive duo heater and have purchased the pr hot wax pellets and pr strip wax cream (white tin)

I also have parrafin. Can I heat the pr tin in the heater without having to pour it out of the tin? So that i can then cover the removal heating tin that came with heater with clingfilm and melt my parrafin in it and use the other part of the duo heater for my pr hot wax which i will obviously have to melt in the other removeable tin that came with the heater??? Im getting really confused with what i can do what i cant do and how to store thenwax once the heater is off etc.

Please help xx

Lauren xx
Your post is a bit confusing, but bottom line is that you cannot use a wax heater for paraffin. You need a paraffin heater.

Latest posts

Back