Hive options petite heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Silly question.. [emoji85]
I have brought a mini wax heater for warm wax.
How do I fill it without getting wax everywhere?
I was looking for beads/pellets in warm wax but I can't seem to find any.

Ps.. New to waxing, can fill my larger heater but not the small one!

Thanks. X

Hi ladies,

Silly question..
emoji85.png

I have brought a mini wax heater for warm wax.
How do I fill it without getting wax everywhere?
I was looking for beads/pellets in warm wax but I can't seem to find any.

Ps.. New to waxing, can fill my larger heater but not the small one!

Thanks. X
I have the mini hive heater but only use non-strip Perron Wax pellets in it. I believe that Hive have a particular disc of wax they recommend to use with it. I guess if your wanting to use regular warm wax you'd need to heat first (possibly in a microwave or alternative wax heater) & then decant. The mini hive holds very little wax...I only use it for upper lip & brow waxing.

I have the mini hive heater but only use non-strip Perron Wax pellets in it. I believe that Hive have a particular disc of wax they recommend to use with it. I guess if your wanting to use regular warm wax you'd need to heat first (possibly in a microwave or alternative wax heater) & then decant. The mini hive holds very little wax...I only use it for upper lip & brow waxing.
Thank you!!

It did come with 2 hot wax discs but I'm not qualified in hot wax yet.. I've only brought it for facial waxing- brows, upper lip.
I'll be doing a hot wax course soon so hopefully will make it a little less messy transferring it!

Thank you!!
X

Latest posts

Back