Hiya Geeks and a big thank you to you all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectionx

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! :)

Just thought as a newbie that I would give a big thank you to you all! I have learned so many tips from this site and love hearing all of your stories. I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist but only recently joined salon geek. So nice to see so many professionals giving each other ideas and help... And I also can't sleep at the moment so thought it would be the perfect time for my first post! Haha

xxx

I love it, they have helped me out big time too :D its such a great forum! Xx

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Hiya everyone! :)

Just thought as a newbie that I would give a big thank you to you all! I have learned so many tips from this site and love hearing all of your stories. I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist but only recently joined salon geek. So nice to see so many professionals giving each other ideas and help... And I also can't sleep at the moment so thought it would be the perfect time for my first post! Haha

xxx

Did you think that at 2.27am there would be no one around when you posted haha?

I still remember the first time I posted on this site, I had been lurking for months like you just reading everything.

Those first few posts you feel a bit nervous don't you .. but once you realize its ok you'll be like Postman Pat lol.

Welcome, and I hope to meet with you on another thread somewhere.

Jacqui xx

Howdy! Lol

Welcome to our little community, there are some lovely geeks here on a daily basis xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi perfectionx!

Welcome to SG!! I too lurked for months reading all the posts and doing my research before I committed myself to anything. Everyone on here is so knowledgable (if that's a word lol) and helpful.

I doubt myself and have low confidence but a quick search on here normally answers any questions I have and reading through the posts always perks me up!

Ok, ok! I'm an SG addict lol.

Kxx

Salon geek is great! I have it on my phone and am now addicted as much as I am Facebook!

Hi perfectionx!

Welcome to SG!! I too lurked for months reading all the posts and doing my research before I committed myself to anything. Everyone on here is so knowledgable (if that's a word lol) and helpful.

I doubt myself and have low confidence but a quick search on here normally answers any questions I have and reading through the posts always perks me up!

Ok, ok! I'm an SG addict lol.

Kxx

Hi honey!

Im the exact same but salon geek has shown me that ALL good Beauty Therapists doubt themselves at some point! I just love our job, how lucky are we?! Haha. I feel a serious salon geek addiction starting as well lol.

xxxx

Did you think that at 2.27am there would be no one around when you posted haha?

I still remember the first time I posted on this site, I had been lurking for months like you just reading everything.

Those first few posts you feel a bit nervous don't you .. but once you realize its ok you'll be like Postman Pat lol.

Welcome, and I hope to meet with you on another thread somewhere.

Jacqui xx

I know! I'll never be able to sleep now that I've finally started to post lol. I have defo read some of your posts before as I know that picture! I cant wait to get to know you all, I'm so excited!

Thanks Jacqui xxx

Thanks to everyone who has said hello! Lovely to see you all. I dont know what fiancé is going to think of this though, he already thinks I spend to much time on this! Lol. I can sense i'm going to be logged in 24/7 ha! Xxx

Indeed you will, and welcome to a lovely positive Geek!

Latest posts

Back