Holistic massage therapy courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max5445

Reaction score
Any recommendations of where to do a Holistic Massage Therapy Course? Preferably where it does not run over weekends

Are you already trained in massage? Gateway workshops run Day course if you are. If your not trained Dave Taylor is another option I had a look at them last night and they seem good.

Are you already trained in massage? Gateway workshops run Day course if you are. If your not trained Dave Taylor is another option I had a look at them last night and they seem good.
Currently training as a sports massage therapist. I will check out Dave Taylor:)

Any recommendations of where to do a Holistic Massage Therapy Course? Preferably where it does not run over weekends
There is a great college in Surbiton that offers Swedish massage course which starts the 19th of April.
It's called Hillcroft College. The course runs Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Two and a half days per week until the end of June. It's a lovely college with great instructors and lots of support. The course costs around £900 (I think) but you can get a advanced learners loan. You can stay at the college (in a private room) and they also offer free child care if needed, food and travel expenses. The college is for women only, it's been around since 1920. They also offer lots of other courses. I can highly recommend Hillcroft College.

Latest posts

Back