Holly/Fingernailfixer S2 UK Tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiverpoolLashes

Reaction score
I was just wondering, for those who have been in one of Holly's classes in the past week... What you've learnt?

I was lucky enough to camp out at Creative Academy+ Manchester for both their morning and afternoon sessions on Friday and they were both completely different to each other. I have made a full blog post on as many tips and tricks she gave here (but if you're still due to go to her Bournemouth/London class, maybe read afterwards - I don't want to spoil anything!)

http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/2014/06/fingernail-fixers-s2-uk-tour-creative.html?m=1

But for those of you that were in the Scotland / Ireland classes, I thought it would be fantastic if you could share if there was anything else mentioned in yours as well? Knowledge is power and all of that ☺️

Also I think it would be great for those who couldn't make it too.

Karen x

I was just wondering, for those who have been in one of Holly's classes in the past week... What you've learnt?

I was lucky enough to camp out at Creative Academy+ Manchester for both their morning and afternoon sessions on Friday and they were both completely different to each other. I have made a full blog post on as many tips and tricks she gave here (but if you're still due to go to her Bournemouth/London class, maybe read afterwards - I don't want to spoil anything!)

http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/2014/06/fingernail-fixers-s2-uk-tour-creative.html?m=1

But for those of you that were in the Scotland / Ireland classes, I thought it would be fantastic if you could share if there was anything else mentioned in yours as well? Knowledge is power and all of that ☺️

Also I think it would be great for those who couldn't make it too.

Karen x

Just read your blog! Amazing! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it and share Holly's tips and tricks, I couldn't make it :-( (gutted as I LOVE her!!!)

Knowledge definitely is power!!! and it's nice to see someone being so positive in what can be (my opinion) a bitchy environment!

Thank you ♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going on tues morning.. Why/how was the am/pm sessions so different? X

I'm going on tues morning.. Why/how was the am/pm sessions so different? X

Ooooo have fun!

Each one I believe is different because of how she conducts it. At the start she goes around the whole group and asks each person what they would like to see, making a note of each one. For that reason, the potentials of what people could reply mean that each class should be individual ☺️

Please come back and tell us what you learnt on yours ☺️

x

Ooooo have fun!

Each one I believe is different because of how she conducts it. At the start she goes around the whole group and asks each person what they would like to see, making a note of each one. For that reason, the potentials of what people could reply mean that each class should be individual ☺️

Please come back and tell us what you learnt on yours ☺️

x

Ohh ok, I defiantly will!! Can't wait!! X

I'm going to leeds tomorrow afternoon, really looking forward to it :) Love a trip to s2 in leeds :)

I'm going to leeds tomorrow afternoon, really looking forward to it :) Love a trip to s2 in leeds :)

Oooo have an amazing time! If you haven't read my post then please come back after your class and tell us if there's anything else that you learnt ☺️ x

Love Holly's work. She's an inspiration. X

Oooo have an amazing time! If you haven't read my post then please come back after your class and tell us if there's anything else that you learnt ☺️ x

Yes have read, it's great thanks and yes will do :)

Latest posts

Back