Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!

What the hell am I going to do with all this Tammy Taylor stuff now?!

Roflmfao,we have missed your sense of humour Caroline :hug:

I hope you both have success in your company,and hopefully now it will be on your own merits....good luck:)

I'm new on here so i hope this goes on the right bit!!:eek:

Good Luck Sweet Squared!

May It be a Great Success:green:

Hi there,

I am looking to place my new advert in the Yellow Pages and would like to insert your logo at the bottom. I am a qualified Creative Nails therapist.

Is there any chance you could send the logo to me?

Many thanks

Karen
The Green Room
Beauty Treatments and Holistic Therapies

Hi there,

I am looking to place my new advert in the Yellow Pages and would like to insert your logo at the bottom. I am a qualified Creative Nails therapist.

Is there any chance you could send the logo to me?

Many thanks

Karen
The Green Room
Beauty Treatments and Holistic Therapies
You'd be best to contact Creative Head Office direct.

You'd be best to contact Creative Head Office direct.

Hi everyone,

If you would like the New CND logo , please e-mail us on -
[email protected].

Best wishes

Debs
x

PS All the gang at Sweet Squared would like to thank you all for your patience and loyalty - We're finally getting there! :)

All this good news. Wow its great!!!!!!:irked:
I heard that the hyperion group have just changed its name.Is this true? Even if it's not, as representetives of hyperion previously, the flyers that are circulating could have at least have an aplology attached to them instead of all that cheesy nonscence!
It's also not exclusive distributers of CND as debbie easter has also set up CNDUK in Manchester.
After the recent trauma of it all it has opened my eyes and i'm now not blinkered into just using one company. My business as well as many others has suffered imensely.
So many other companies are offering amazing discounts and introductory offers. what are sweet squared offering? to keep our business????? The stress and hassle it has caused everyone. CND has dissapointed me imensely. I thought CND was amazing. Thought being the word!!!!!! There are other products out there that are just as good if not better. I've found this! what do others think? NSI? how are people finding the offers etc? hat can CND do to make up for all this???????

Hi there,
Debbie Easter is a SUB Distributor.... as are all these guys:
SUBS & Creative Academies

Leeds - Samuel Sweet + 3
Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster
Cheshire - Katie Ellison
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maidenhead Berks - Pamela Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB
Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

Which means they are authorized Ambassadors and Sub-distributors moving forward under the Sweet Squared banner. They order their stock from Sweet Squared.......they are part of Sweet Squared.
Hyperion went into liquidation and wasn't just simply renamed. Gigi Rouse, Samantha Sweet, Samuel Sweet and Jim Nordstrom are now at helm.......

As to how can they make it up to us???? Well by being the best CND Distributors that where ever had, a company that puts our needs first and is always willing to listen to our gripes and moans but also praises.
If you have found someone else that ticks all your boxes great and I am pleased for you. But I know who I am staying with. We can't turn the clock back, saying sorry is all well and good, if you have read any of the threads with regards to Hyperion going into liquidation, you will have read how gutted Samantha and Samuel where when all this happend. So plenty of appologies have already been made, by two kick butt people, that really didn't have anything to appologies for in my eyes. They didn't hold the purse strings, someone else did that!!!!! We can travel forwards into a new CND future or stay with the alternative choices thats where made, thats up to each and every single individual.

JMHO ....:hug:now back to my Voddy and Orange xxxx:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to reply to that......

After calling CND in Manchester and ordering some stock i was bluntly told it was not part of and nothing to do with Sweet Squared. Who am i supposed to believe???

As to how they can make it up to us? Well it should be EXPECTED that they will be the best distributers.
I have lost money, time and stress over this as have many others, either the American CND or Sweet Squared should come up with some kick ass offers as a notable gesture of good will and as way of an apology.

As regards to the apology. I dont' come on here very often and quite frankly have better things to do than read post after post of mind numbing, pointless subjects. I'm only wrting this because i am so infuriated with it all. CND USA or UK should have made a public apology in some way, eg, magazine or flyer. Not on a websitye that not everyone knows about.
Regardless to whether you think they should apologise or not, as representatives of the old and new company it is their duty to. Because whether it is their fault or not, they are representatives of that company!

We are in business. not to make friends. They wouldn't be doing this either if they weren't making money.

I think CND is one of, if not the best on the market from wearability to marketing and how good the product looks. I also think that Sam and Samantha are amazing at what they do and also the other ambassadors too. I just can't help feeling so let down and that they (CND USA/UK) aren't really that bothered.

I'd just like to reply to that......

After calling CND in Manchester and ordering some stock i was bluntly told it was not part of and nothing to do with Sweet Squared. Who am i supposed to believe???
You believe Samantha Sweet when she writes on this public forum who the sub distributors are.

As to how they can make it up to us? Well it should be EXPECTED that they will be the best distributors.
I have lost money, time and stress over this as have many others, either the American CND or Sweet Squared should come up with some kick ass offers as a notable gesture of good will and as way of an apology.
That has nothing to do with this site and I suggest you take that up personally with CND USA.

As regards to the apology. I don't' come on here very often and quite frankly have better things to do than read post after post of mind numbing, pointless subjects.
That makes me question why you come on here at all!
Haven't you ever wanted to pass some of your knowledge on to technicians who are having a couple of application problems or are looking for advice regarding training?

I'm only writing this because i am so infuriated with it all. CND USA or UK should have made a public apology in some way, eg, magazine or flyer. Not on a website that not everyone knows about.
Regardless to whether you think they should apologise or not, as representatives of the old and new company it is their duty to. Because whether it is their fault or not, they are representatives of that company!
Again, this is not the place to be discussing those issues!

We are in business. not to make friends. They wouldn't be doing this either if they weren't making money.

I think CND is one of, if not the best on the market from wear ability to marketing and how good the product looks. I also think that Sam and Samantha are amazing at what they do and also the other ambassadors too. I just can't help feeling so let down and that they (CND USA/UK) aren't really that bothered.
If you think that CND is one of the best on the market then why the onslaught?
It just doesn't make sense.

Here are the contact details for CND USA, I'm sure they'll be happy to answer your queries.

Login - CND
CND, Inc.
1125 Joshua Way
Vista, California 92081
Hotline hours are Monday-Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
1-800-833-NAIL
(1-800-833-6245)

well said hun :green::green:

soooooo glad everythings getting back to normal (well kinda but better!)
im really please that the sweets are back and geeg.. im sure you will make a better job than anyone else would! all the best see you soon :lol:

Glad things are getting better for all you CND techs!!! All the best for the future to Sweet Squared!! :hug: :hug:

I haven't read all of the post, but does anyone know if they will honour any discounts that people had with their old accounts with Hyperion?

discounts !!! what discounts !!...:lol: x

I am not sure as to what discounts anyone is referring to (ha ha Amber), but let's get this one straight off the bat. There are NO 7, 14, 30, 60 day accounts - NONE!! Any payments are proforma on debit / credit cards. As an FYI, if anyone wants 30 days... Visa / MC give you 30 days immediately.

We have no intention of seeing what happened to HG happen to us and everyone has been totally fine about it. Another thing we have changed is cheques. If a cheque is sent, goods won't be dispatched until the chq has cleared. If someone pays by chq in one of the Nail Shops, they must have a card to guarantee it; if it is a business card, we will take a personal Visa number on the back (just in case). We have had no problems thus far but it is very important to us moving ahead that we get this right.

Funnily enough, the only people who have seriously been annoyed by this, are the people who have a, shall-we-say 'jaded history' with HG. We are not prepared to take chances right now, but in time, we may be able to be a little more relaxed. Hope this helps answer some questions.

Ive been off the scene for a while on Maternity leave but its great news to come back to.

I wish you all the luck in the world (not that you will need it) & im really, really happy for everyone @ sweet squared!!

xxxx

You beat me to it Angie - so how did you get this discount then! :lol:

I used to get 6% discount from odering through one stop nail shop at Salisbury but only if I asked it was automatic - if I ordered from HO then I didn't get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back