Home salon background noise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acrylic83

Reaction score
How do people with home salons make background noise if any? Do you play music? What kind? Or do you put on the tv?

I play music from iChill which is licence free.
I download it on to an old iphone, organise the tracks into play lists for the different treatment types and then play it through speakers.

PRS Licence for your business, as you technically aren't allowed to play copyrighted music without this even off your phone.. Not sure about radio either.

If you use music that is licence free, you’re fine.

If you work from home you don’t need a licence (at least you didn’t).

Many years ago I paid for a licence, rang them to say I’d moved house and they reimbursed me. I know a fellow geek also got a refund.

But to answer the op, yes nice relaxing music for me x

I work at home and normally ask if the client prefer a tv or music. And more often they choose TV (Netflix or smth like that), they normally say: "We don't have time for tv at home, so I'd like to relax here" :)

I was thinking about a TV in the room and yes of course sime relaxation music. Do i need a licence for relaxation music

I was thinking about a TV in the room and yes of course sime relaxation music. Do i need a licence for relaxation music

As above. You didn’t but do check x

Latest posts

Back