Homemade natural products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Hi all.

Parapens! Sulphates! Organic!

It's all the rage now isnt it. I am currently using 16k cosmetics and I love them but they are chemical and a lot of my clients are wary of them.
I was thinking of concocting some home mafe products for use in treatment and giving clients the recipes...
Is this something I can do and is snyone else doing it?

Im thinking coconut oil, rosewater, aloe vera, witch hazel, oatmeal, lemon juice, orange juice and a client told me you can get vials of vitamins in health food shops as a booster.
Just an idea I've had and am looking for feedback on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the organic Thea range and am getting great feedback.
X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Good idea alot of ranges are becoming more aware now of parabens etc Kaeso Tropic and Essentially yours to name a few x

Making your own range will be at a huge cost to develop, not even starting with rigorous testing. There are a couple of threads on it already so give the search bar a whizz, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for :)

As I can recall from previous post on here regarding home-made products you need to take into consideration EU regulations around packaging labels etc . Also the issue of traceability you need to batch number everything so I think there's a lot more involved than we often think. Take a look through some of the oldest thread as I recall this subject being discussed before.
Good luck

Sarah (Bluerose) on SG makes her own home-made products, the range is called Cognito and it is lovely.

Welcome To Cognito Skincare

Latest posts

Back