Horrible sticky hair extensions help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I had a new client phoning me saying she had micro bead extensions fitted by another hairdresser! Her bonds are sticky, oily and soft under the beads??????? She's asked the girl to help but is just getting nothing back from the mobile extensionist! I've never had any problem like this before so am unsure what to reply back to help her! They have only been in for a month and half!the hair was bought from hair xtensions .co.uk! And she has been using the after are kit from this site! I've never used this hair before so am unsure! Have any other geeks heard of this??? Please help! X

Sticky bonds are compromised bonds. It could be down to various things , Client may not be washing her hair enough to remove natural oils, her hair maybe excessively greasy naturally, she is getting the conditioner on the bonds when washing, or using another product as well as her prescribed aftercare that is affecting her bonds. Maybe she is leaving her bonds wet at somepoint.

Ask her to run you through her washing , conditioning and styling routine. Also look into her hobbies and exercise routines also.

The answer will more than likely come from the client after some problem solving.

That's great advice! Thank you! I've told her this might be the problem so she going to pay more attention and try not to leave the bonds wet! She thinks that's the problem x

Glad 2 be of help!!

Latest posts

Back