Hot oil manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
I have a new client coming in tomorrow who has been having Bio at another salon and has developed an allergic reation. She was recommended to me as I offer treatment manicures. Her fingers are very dry around the nails especially the tips she also has onycholysis on several nails. could I soak her nails in warm oil using the wrap method and warm mitts or would this have an adverse effect on the onychoysis. Or could I offer my luxury mani using a mask and warm mitts or would this effect the onycholsis. I will of course recommend Solar Oil for her to use daily.

I would offer the wraps. It will not cause any further damage, will offer relief and will not run any risk of having "masque" getting in those open areas. Of course this is all only if she just has areas of nail plate lifted and no actual open wounds.

Thank you! She does not have any open wounds only very dry finger tips and all the skin surrounding the nail plate.

Latest posts

Back