Hot water systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam**

Reaction score
hi all, I'm opening a new salon. Researching what hot water system to use! Not a clue. Worried I will run out of water or even hot water. Please help & let me know what you all use. Thanks!! Sam
X

Depends how many backwashes you plan to have? I have two and only use a normal Ariston boiler.. Can't remember the capacity but it's large enough not to run out.

Me too, can't decide between boiler, shower units or the salon water systems ?!?

I did consider the shower units but it would be pretty pricey electric wise for more than 1 basin.. Plus the wires are quite thick and would have needed two of the wires running right to the other end of the salon!!

I have a shower, I've had the main junction box put close to the shower (other end of the salon from main box) so when I put shower no2 in its only a short wire, I only use around £100 a qUarter in electric so it's not too bad, we use a kettle to do the dishes, that's a pain but I can't get hot water out the back without a heater system

I have a salon master and it's been great, no problems.

hi all, I'm opening a new salon. Researching what hot water system to use! Not a clue. Worried I will run out of water or even hot water. Please help & let me know what you all use. Thanks!! Sam
X

I have a salon master and it's been great, no problems.
I have a shower, I've had the main junction box put close to the shower (other end of the salon from main box) so when I put shower no2 in its only a short wire, I only use around £100 a qUarter in electric so it's not too bad, we use a kettle to do the dishes, that's a pain but I can't get hot water out the back without a heater system

Me too, can't decide between boiler, shower units or the salon water systems ?!?

The only real choice is the Aquaflow range of Salon Hot Water Systems as they are especially designed exclusively for Salon use, giving unlimited cheap hot water with no heat or pressure fluctuations!

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back