Houston we have a problem!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerrymarie

Reaction score
Ok so i think i've ordered the WRONG treatment menus... some prices and treatment descriptions are WRONG! for example, my reflexology is priced at £25 when i wanted it £30 and in my pedicure it says 'foot soak and heated booties' when i have decided i'm not doing either of these!! I don't even have any booties/mitts and even if i order some now they wont be here by friday 10am!

I'm not sure what to do!? my website is all correct and how i want it!

Is it an error you made or an error by the printers?

If it's a printer error, because they haven't updated the proofs with changes you gave them, you can get them to reprint.

If it's your error, I think you are a bit stuck. You could dump the whole lot which would be expensive, or you could print a corrections notice but this might look at bit naff.

yeah i think its my error!! :( i might just have to not give anymore out, tell people its misprint and order some more!! Grr...

I think so too. It's a learning curve. Being your own boss is never easy.

when I ordered a pile of stuff when I moved to a new room I put the telephone number wrong on EVERYTHING.
I spent ours printing out labels, cutting them small enough and putting them over the printed number.
Nightmare.

Give them out, type up a nice poster apologising for typos and tell everyone as you hand them out that in your haste you've made a few mistakes.

Latest posts

Back