How can I better my skills as a nail technician?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina Jordan

Littlemama503
Reaction score
Hi I'm needing some real Strong Advice PLEASE. How can I better myself as a nail tech where I live in my City it's not many places that offer continuing ed classes on nails I've been a license Nail Tech however I am not as Confident in my work. I Currently work in a shop and have worked on clients however the Quality of work I am giving I don't feel it's good enough but being in a shop I have to charge for the services. I've only been in this shop for 3 Months I've had some clients that wasn't happy I've even had some that was or at least they didn't say anything cause they like me lol!!. I'm feeling really bad and down about the way thing are going I don't want to give up my Career I absolutely love being in this Industry but I'm finding it hard to perfect My craft. I don't have the family and friends support system like most do in this Industry Did Anyone else have this problem starting out?? PLEASE HELP.

You can do further training with companies such as CND, you can continue with them that up until you have your masters.

Thanks Pure how do I go about doing this do I go online or what do I do?

You would need to contact the company and find out if they have trainers local to you and what availability they have.

Ok Thank you so Pure

Latest posts

Back